Ice – Some single-use software for mothership, for use with the hacker’s handbook. I was going to make some netrunner style Ice for mothership, but it wouldn’t quite work in their system so I went with some Icebreakers.
- honeyChan: Creates a node on the network connected to a router you have access to. This node can appear unsecured or secure, and its appearance while connected is also up to you. Whenever another user connects to this node, all of their communications are logged and sent to you. 1kcr
- Hotbox: Forces a node offline by overheating. Nobody can access the node until it is repaired. Automatically triggers a response roll. 500cr
- Limpet: Future attempts from your deck at accessing this node do not prompt response rolls. 2kcr
- Rattlesnake: Spreads to nearby nodes rapidly. Will automatically propagate to every unsecure node in the network, and propagates to all secure nodes with a single Hacking check. Responses against this program do not actually target the hacker, but instead the node that triggered the response. 2kcr
- dcast: Custom adware. Installation on a node will cause incessant popups for whatever you’d like advertised until it is removed. 250cr
- sLemming: Sets a trigger point to immediately let you know when a specific action is performed on this node. 500cr